Monday, October 7, 2019

At Pattaya.

We had got up at 6, gone through the chores and were ready well in time. Radha had made a superb breakfast and I'd eaten myself silly. Her Thai friend, Sucheta, had come by to meet us, bringing along her mini pick up truck to ferry our substantial amount of luggage, to the airport. Damn sweet of her. She's a model and a close friend of Radha.

Sucheta even complimented me by saying that I could easily pass off for a Thai with my looks! Pradip Katti had also come by and thus, we were driven to the airport in an interesting and longish convoy. The flight was on time and we were back at Bangkok within an hour!

Mr. Chung was our sa'arthi to Pattaya as our journey was by road. We'd lunch enroute and fetched up at our hotel, the Grand Bella by 1600 hrs. After a quick wash, we had gone on a fairly long walk to the beach and through the famous 'Walking Street'. It was during this time that we had our foot and shoulder massages done. After having gone through it though it was nice, I would place our ayurvedic massages at a higher level from the therapeutic point of view.

We'd a lovely supper of Thai cuisine and walked the long way back. Did I overdo it for Lekha? The poor thing went though it sportingly and had a liberal use of the 'Moov' ointment after returning to the hotel.

We'd turned in for the night, comparatively early, around midnight.


Tailpiece.

Shall remember this day for the long walk that I'd put Lekha through. My fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment