Saturday, June 27, 2020

Shortest horror stories ever!

1. A husband kills his wife while their 5 year old son is asleep. The weird thing is that the kid doesn't
    ask for his mother even three days after she goes missing.

    Father. "Is there something that you want to ask me?"
    Kid    . "Yes. Why is mom always standing behind you?"

2. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails
    through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams.
   
    I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my
    closet door creak open.

 3. A girl hears her mother yell her name from downstairs, so she gets up and starts to head down.
   
     As she gets to the stairs, her mother pulls her into her room and says, "I heard that, too".

 4. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house.

     She was murdered by an intruder two years ago.

 5. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. She seemed fixated on my face.

     Until one day I realised that she was always looking just behind me.

 6. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby.

     Unless it's 1AM and you're home alone.

 7. I begin tucking my son into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed".

     I look underneath for his amusement and see another him, under the bed, staring back at me
     quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed".

 8. You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone.

     You reach for the light switch but another hand is already there.


Tailpiece.

Got up late by about half an hour, the chores and was still ready by about a half past 9.

The webinar on 'Crimes during Covid times' by IG (South Zone) Harshita Atluri was short but nice.

Had a meeting with a few of my course mates, subsequent to that, on zoom which was a great hit. We'd participated in the interaction with our wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment