Thursday, October 12, 2023

A quiet day.

It was a quiet Thursday to begin with. Aswathy, the maid, had come by earlier than usual to do her work. As part of the unpacking, soiled clothes were sorted - the ones for the washing machine and the ones for dry cleaning. The latter was collected by Rejith.

Earlier, we'd gone across to Dr (Mrs Sodhi) for advice on Lekha's cough and cold. I'd also carried my laptop's charger for replacement as it had gone duff last evening and it was purely my fault!

Towards the afternoon, things were put in order, with the empty luggage carriers back in their normal positions in the loft. Sorted out things that needed my personal indulgences including payment of bills!

Could work on my laptop only after getting the charging cable around a half past 5, in the evening.      

No comments:

Post a Comment