Thursday, January 18, 2018

At Panadura, day 2.

It began as a lousy day for me. The cough was persistent during the night. I was also running a temperature. So, I decided to stay off from today's outing. Lekha left with the others by a half past 9. Their itinerary composed of the following activities:-

   (a) A boat ride.
   (b) Sea food special lunch.
   (c) At a fish spa.
   (d) Visit to a turtle farm.

I'd slept it out with an occasional read. Skipped lunch as I was in no mood to have it.

Lekha and the folks returned by a half past

She'd sent me messages on What'sApp but didn't browse them as I wasn't anticipating them. She'd got confused about our room number and it was a coursemate who'd helped her out. There was also an incident of the breakdown of the bus for the first time.

Then it was party time on the occasion of the 37th wedding anniversary of Things and Gurpreet. Kept myself to a light dinner.


Tailpiece.

Does travel fatigue set in? I am no more impressed with the array of food on offer. Long to have home food.

No comments:

Post a Comment