Monday, October 22, 2018

It's your liver, stupid!

Had got up in the wee hours of the morning, felt terribly thirsty and drank a bit of the water kept for such purposes. And it was then, that I realised that I was fasting for the blood and urine samples.

The Rajah team had come on the dot, at 7, drawn the samples and returned soon after.

The results were brought to me by about a half past 3. The readings of my liver had gone haywire. I'd contracted Jaundice. Now, till I get into a hospital, get hooked on to intravenous saline solutions over a couple of days, at least, it will not be the same.

Rested throughout the day.


Tailpiece.

The Sabarimala shrine has been closed after the proceedings for the month . The government could not execute the Supreme Court order as the negative sentiments had gathered considered momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment