Sunday, December 20, 2020

Food for thought!

Just to tickle your minds........

* How does an attorney sleep? First he lies on one side then he lies on the other side.

* I have a few jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.

* "I have a split personality", said Tom being Frank.

* I renamed my iPod 'The Titanic', so when I plug it in, it says "The Titanic is syncing".

* How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.

* When life gives you melons, you're dyslexic.

* Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen.

* It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

* What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.

* Two windmills are standing in a wind farm. One asks, "What's your favourite kind of music?" The other says, "I'm a big metal fan".

* Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There's no menu - you get what you deserve.

* I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn't find any.

* What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind? A maybe.

* I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage. I lost my case.

* When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

* A cross-eyed teacher couldn't control his pupils.

* She had a photographic memory but never developed it.

* Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today? I don't know and don't really care.

* I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant but then I changed my mind.

* Which country's capital has the fastest-growing population? Ireland. Everyday it's Dublin.

* My ex-wife still misses me but her aim is starting to improve.

* Two fish are in a tank, one says to the other, "How do you drive this thing?"

* The guy who invented the door knocker got a no-bell prize.

* I saw an ad for burial plots and I thought : "That's the last thing I need!"

* Need an ark? I Noah guy.

* I used to be indecisive; now I'm not so sure.

* Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.

* What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing - but it let out a little whine.

* What do you call a super articulate dinosaur? A Thesaurus.


Tailpiece.

It was another windy day! Got up at a half past 6, the chores and was ready by a half past 9. Appu and Muniyappa who were supposed to come for work gave me a clean ditch. So, the three jobs are pending.

Video called two of my Squadron mates and their wives - Shekhar-Girija (Nagpur) and Jamwal-Geeta (Jammu). Shekhar's 12-year-old Dalmatian, Pebble, looked matured and their grandchildren, Nitya and Ishan were full of chatter. Jamwal was under a heavy quilt to beat the prevalent temperature of 2 degrees Celsius, out there - and it was great to catch up with them.

A quiet Sunday otherwise!



No comments:

Post a Comment