Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Small pieces of information!

Am giving small pieces of information that can be beneficial for all of us in times of need. So, without much ado, let get started.

Devotion

Lord Rama once asked a question. He was so curious to see so much devotion and dedication in Hanuman that wondering about it, he asked hanuman, what it felt like being Hanuman.

Hanuman told Rama, "When I think I am an individual when I'm in the "body consciousness", I'm your servant but when I'm in the "soul consciousness", I'm part of You....and when I'm in the "being consciousness", when I'm in my self, then I am You. There's no difference between you and me"

Sayujya

In Vaishnava philosophy, mukti is of four kinds - salokya, samipya, sarupya and sayujya. When a sadhaka (aspirant) dwells in the same world as God, it is called Salokya. Samipya means staying close to God. In sarupya mukti, the aspirant acquires equality in power and all the divine attributes of God (Chandogya Upanishad 11.20.2). 

Ultimately, one attains intimate union with God, the Sayujya kind of liberation.

Biometric Frauds   

Frauds of this variety are on the increase. Most common sources of biometric stealing are the registrar offices, where one has to give his biometrics for registration.

Download 'mAadhar' app and lock your biometrics.

Prevention is better than ure.


Tailpiece.

Got up at 6, the chores and was ready by a quarter to 10.  Sajeesh gave me a good haircut and a nice massage.

Lekha's beautician, Seena, came around lunchtime.

Had gone to Dr (Mrs) Sodhi for my sore throat. She has put me on medicines for a week.

Selvam, the dhobhi, had also fetched up by lunch time and cleared up a huge backlog!.

No comments:

Post a Comment