Thursday, November 23, 2023

Some old and some perhaps new.....

I've just finished reading a book about the world's greatest basement......It was a best cellar

It's my first week working at the bicycle factory and they already made me a spokesperson.

My laptop caught pneumonia, apparently because I left Windows open

I thought swimming with Dolphins was expensive until I went swimming with sharks......It cost me an arm and a leg

The main function of your big toe is to make sure all the furniture in the house is in the right place

Horses have lower divorce rates. It's because they are in stable relationships

It's pretty obvious that if I run in front of a car I will get tired but if I run behind a car I will get exhausted

My teachers told me I'd never amount to much because I procrastinate so much. I told them you just wait

90% of bald people still own a comb: they just can't part with it

Every morning I get hit by the same bicycle.......It's a vicious cycle

The word incorrectly is spelled incorrectly in every dictionary

I've been experimenting with breeding racing deer. Peoplw have accused me of just trying to make a fast buck

The other day I yelled into a colander and I strained my voice

What do you call a row of rabbits hopping backwards?....A receding hareline

Always trust a nudist......They have nothing to hide....


Tailpiece.

Got up at a 10' to 6, the chores and was ready by a quarter past 9.

Today's 'Guruvayur Ekadasi'. Lekha had gone around 8 and returned after the 'darshan' of the good Lords at Guruvayur and Mammiyur. She said that the crowd was massive.

The maid was at work.

A quiet evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment