Tuesday, November 21, 2023

The price of being a warrior.

"About five years ago, when I was on leave, I found myself standing in the middle of the cereal aisle at the Publix with my arm around some guy's throat. I was squeezing so hard he pissed himself. My fiance at the time went to climb on my back just so I didn't actually kill the guy.

Do you know why I was doing this? Because he hadn't moved his car when I asked!

I was the best of the best. Able to shut down, control, manipulate all basic human instincts towards one goal. The completion of my mission.

The effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological.

That's the price of being a warrior!"

     *        *        *

Correct meaning of "OK" is the name of a German engineer Otto Krovens who worked for the Ford car company in America.

As chief inspector, he wrote his initial as OK upon each car he passed.

Hence it continues till date as All correct.


Tailpiece.

Got up at a trifle before 6, the chores and Sajish, the 'khalifa' came by around a half past 7 to give me a haircut.

The maid was at work today.

Sent my material on 'Anecdotes' to the Secretary, NDAAA for publishing in the Compendium that's being brought out during the occasion of the NDA Platinum Jubilee Celebrations in mid-Jan 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment