Monday, February 19, 2024

An interesting information!

I'd like to share my experience in shifting my mother from Pune to Gurgaon Recently.

She had a fall and surgery and post that was advised no flight travel.

I came across something called a train ambulance. These are private operators who provide a bed to bed service via train.

They operate pan India and have options  of a general/semi ICU/full ICU set up. Booking is done in in regular trains in second AC/first AC.

You get an attendant and a doctor for the whole journey. Pick up is by ambulance - transfer to train - ambulance and drop off. 

This [articular agency was super professional.

Ayusewa Air and Train Ambulance
9031690777.

Tailpiece.


Got up at my usual time, the chores and was ready by a quarter past 9.

Leaving Lekha back at the hotel, I'd driven off to The Quarterdeck and along with Sivadasan, settled the stuff in all the three bedrooms and almost completed the streamlining of the Living Room.

Provided the maid with lunch at the hotel and the three of us had returned to the Quarterdeck by 1400 hrs. Back home after eight days!

No comments:

Post a Comment