Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Bhakti.

Not by the study of Vedas and
sacrifices, not even by rituals,
nor by severe austerities, can I
be known in My absolute form.

Then what is the use of these
disciplines?

Your nature is already divine. Any
amount of action does not make 
it any more divine.

Work only purifies your mind and
prepares the ground for you to
realise that divinity in you. That is
bhakti.


Tailpiece.

Got up at my usual time, the chores and was ready by 9.

Aniyan and Ambili dropped by and I couldn't complete reciting my prayers. It was nice seeing them after a long while.

Getting ready for the Sanchayanam, tomorrow. Of course, work done by the others.

Venu and Vidya come by; seeing them, too, after a long while.
 
A comparatively early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment