Wednesday, September 25, 2024

At Kochi (2).

Dateline 24 Sep

Our quarterly medicals

Had got up leisurely, went about our chores and were ready by a half past 8 to be served a colonial breakfast and we'd kicked off by a half past 10 to Shenoy Care and after dropping Lekha there, I'd gone across to my doctor at Panampilli Nagar.

My medical condition is good and we'd a long chat about various things. He looks forward to my monthly mail and is an admirer of my narrations!

After I'd finished my medicals, Had returned to Shenoy Care and we both met Dr Shenoy. Her medicals had also gone fine and the doctor was keen to know about my activities at the Foundation.

We, then, did some personal work. Lekha had to change her bangle at Bhima's, pick up some cosmetics at Goodwill and we also met Tomie to select a grandfather clock replace our grandmother clock.

Captain Muralidhar Nair had hosted dinner for us at the 'High Tide' restaurant at the NOI. It was a great evening though his wife, Radhika couldn't join us because her 94-year-old mom was discharged from hospital earlier in the day!

Hit the sack at our usual time!   


Tailpiece.

Handed over my ceremonial medals for redoing, to Murali. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment