Saturday, February 18, 2023

At Jaipur (2).

Got up at 6, the chores and was ready well in time only to realise that we were the first off the block! It was, basically a mix up on my part regarding the timings.  

Had a frugal breakfast of a dosa with sambar and Lekha, too, had followed me on this though because of the over-crispness of the dosa, she finally settled for a slice of brown bread. Sudeep captured us on on his lens and yet again, after I'd changed into my temple-going attire.

We, then, went across to a Sri Krishna temple and was there for about a good three hours. Recited my prayers and subsequently, was one among the five who were selected to sit at the sanctum sanctorum and the subsequent event at the office.

We, then, went to the Jantar Mantar. Had always shirked this visit but really enjoyed this time at the knowledge received. There are five Jantar Mantars in India! Our guide, Yogi was good.

While I could catch my forty winks, Lekha had proceeded for shopping and returned by 5.

The evening was quiet and we had our tryst with Madan Singh and his son.

A nice and enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment