Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A few interesting sayings.

1. "Success goes to those who dare and act
      It seldom goes to the timid"

2. "At ebb tide I wrote a line on the shore
     And gave it all my heart and all my soul.

     At flood tide I returned to read what I'd transcribed
     And found my ignorance on the shore".

3. Some men see things as they are
    And say "why?"
    I dream things that never were
    And say "why not?"

4. If you are a gentleman, nothing else matters.
    If you are not a gentleman, still nothing matters.


Tailpiece.

Got up at a half past 3, the chores and set off northward by a half past 6.

Heard the sad news that Sanil had an emergency at 4 and was in the 'critical care ICU' at KIMS, Tvpm.

Breakfast was at Kottayam, at 9. Dropped Lekha at ShenoyCare by a quarter to 11 and then visited Bhat. Lunch at the ShenoyCare canteen Simple menu.

Shaped course to Guruvayur. Reached here by 5.

A quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment