Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Achan and Amma coming to Delhi

This morning, my Amma had called up Lekha to tell her that she and Achan would be accompanying my Maman, on his next visit to Delhi so that they could be with us. It should take place sometime later, in the third week of this month. Well, it would be nice to have them close to us, as Lekha and I would not have to worry further about their personal safety when they stay all by themselves in their house at Kottarakkara, Kerala. Moreover, it would be fun to see Achan being a kid all over again and he usually, comes out with his anecdotes with a bit of prodding. And the house is going to give the impression of being full.
I can foresee a lot of activity for Babli and Bunty - our servant maid and her husband - who really take pride in looking after my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment