Thursday, May 20, 2010

At long last!

Ravisankaran, wanted in connection with the Navy's Warroom leak case has been apprehended by the London police. He must have given a lot of heartburns to his family ever since the scandal hit the headlines.
He, I understand, is from the 67th course of the NDA. If that were to be true, he'd have passed his first term through my hands as I was one of the DivOs out there, at the NDA Wing and in Mike Squadron. I do not remember him and therefore, I reckon that he must have been in the other squadron viz. November. And he was not outstanding in any of the disciplines, wherein, he'd have been in the limelight and known to all of us, in the directing staff.
Had come to know that his father is a retired Colonel from the Army and the family resides in Pune. Wonder what kaliedoscope of emotions are they going through? But truth has to come out and it will. Hope that the parents are not lacerated by their son's misdeeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment