Monday, May 24, 2010

A lovely morning!

Waking up today was a nice experience with the call of the cuckoo. After lighting the traditional lamp and switching on the 'devraag' on the tuner, I went though my normal Monday morning chores - which includes putting the bedlinen and heavy clothes into the washing machine. And after the recital of my prayers and remembering all those near and dear ones, who've been responsible for what I'm today but unfortunately not amidst us (consists of relations as well as many others with whom I've had the privilege of interacting with), I'd gone out into my balcony only to be lucky to catch the sight of a proud peacock with his two peahens and four young ones walking majestically across, with a sense of purpose!
And yes, the call of the 'gurbani' played in the background. The day had to be good, though hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment