Friday, January 25, 2019

A short outing.

It was groggy when we'd got up in the morning as it was a late night last night and aggravated by an early morning trip to the rest room to ease the bladder. Anyways, we went around our chores and were ready on time.

The caretaker had to be sent the money for the cleaning of the Raj Nivas and to pay up our contribution towards the annual festivities of the Thrikkonnamarkodu Devi temple. However much I tried to transfer the sum of Rs. 2 grand, the end result was the same - the amount could not be transferred!

So, I'd to go to my bank. Vishnu was on a day's leave and hence couldn't meet him, though I was keen, especially after the input from Unnikrishnan that I'd received last evening. His assistant, Padmakumar had helped me out, though, by resorting to paper transaction because my cellphone was of an older vintage. Anyways, was able to complete both the transactions to Paulson and the caretaker!

Did Babu, the auto rickshaw driver, charge me more than he should have? Had charged me a hundred bucks!


Tailpiece.

The Supreme Court has reconstituted the 5-judge bench to look into the Ayodhya Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid land title dispute from the 29th of this month and the new team is:-

    (a) The CJI Ranjan Gogoi.
    (b) Justice SA Bobde
    (c) Justice DY Chandrachud
    (d) Justice Ashok Bhushan and
    (e) Justice SA Nazeer.

Justices Bhushan and SA Nazeer are the new members, Justice NV Ramana is not in the new bench.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment