Friday, June 22, 2018

With my classmates from school.

It was a wet day to begin with. Had got up leisurely by 6 and gone through the chores. Our interaction with Suresh and Sindhu was an ongoing process. I'd to undo two of my faux pas in recent days and consequently, sent a mail of apology to my close friend and apologised to my cousin's husband for missing out on his mom's remembrance day. Wonder how I'd missed out on the two?

Had gone to the pension cell to inquire about mom's dues and met with Jayanthi ma'am, the deputy manager who has promised to expedite the process. Her "Sir, you've a heavenly face", had made my day. I'd like to believe that the instant rapport with her must have something to do with our past karma! In fact, I did mention this to her.

The afternoon went off in a pleasant manner and it was nice to meet up with a lot of people. Saw the matinee show of 'Kaala'. Rajnikanth was his usual self. The evening's get together with my classmates from school, at the Trivandrum Club, was a great occasion as usual. The quorum, though small and in the order of our roll numbers, consisted of Suresh-Sindhu, Thrivikraman, KS Venugopal, Jojy, Vipinachandran-Leena, self-Lekha, Josekutty Thomas, Vijayakumar-Anitha and Louis George.

It ended up with the usual sing song session. Lekha, too, had pitched in with the immortal, 'Chandrakalabham chaarthi vidarum theeram.........'


Tailpiece.

1. It has been an eventful week when I could catch up with many things and meet up with a wide cross section of relatives, friends and people.
2. Tomorrow, we will be visiting Mohanachandran and spend time with him after the Old Boys' day proceedings of the forenoon.
3. Our next get together will be at Wayanad during the month of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment