Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

A research in California conducted by psychotherapists!

Everything in our Universe is Energy.

When you say, "I don't want war", you are giving your attention to war and where you give your attention, your energy will flow there.

Law of Attraction will match your energy with that and bring it in your three dimensional reality. So instead of saying, "I don't want war", you should say, "I want peace". Then your attention is on peace, so you are giving your energy to peace and Law of Attraction will match your energy with peace and your life will be peaceful.

This Universe works on vibrations. So, similarly change your statements.

Instead of saying, "I don't want to fail", say, "I want to win!"

Instead of saying, "I don't want to be sick, say, "I want to be healthy".

Instead of saying, "I don't want to have a struggling job", say, "I want to have a happy and exciting job".

Instead of saying, "I don't want to fight with my husband, say, "I want to have a happy relationship with my husband" and so on....

Our thoughts are very powerful because energy is transmitted through thoughts.

If you think and speak about what you don't want, you will attract what you don't want!

But if you speak about what you want you start attracting only what you want!

Also remove words from your dictionary like Depression, Hatred, Failure, Illness, Disease, Jealousy, Misunderstanding, Problem.

Instead of telling problem, you should say challenge.

Words are very powerful. Use words properly. That's called "power of spoken words", as you keep on repeating the same words again and again, as if you apply energy/force to the word and it starts multiplying and the effects manifest in your life.

Also, do chant following positive affirmations everyday:-

I am happy.
I am healthy.
I am wealthy.
I am worthy.
I am hopeful.
I am helpful.
I am humble.
I am blessed.
I am thankful.
I am grateful.
I am unique.
I am a genius.
I am kind.
I am courteous.
I am confident.
I am courageous.
I am loving.
I am caring.
I am honest.
I am hardworking.
I am going to make the best out of this life.

Be Happy. Keep Smiling.


Tailpiece.

Had got up with the alarm. Went through our chores and were ready well in time. The maid, Annie, had come after a lapse of four days and Lekha was pleased as Punch to see 'The Quarterdeck' shining all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Great advice sir! Thank you for spreading positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prompt response and raising my motivation to write. Alas, I'd have loved to know your identity but anyways, thanks yet again.

    ReplyDelete