Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Limbering up for the photo exhibition.

Had got up around a half past 6, gone through my chores and was ready on time. Chinnu's husband, Rajesh had dropped by and he was advised to be his normal self to get things back to normal. Since I didn't have the time, I'd left it at that with a promise to hear him further, at a convenient time. And it was work, in plenty, at the Foundation.

Around 11, we'd gone across to the press club for the briefing of our event tomorrow. The strength of the young journalists who'd attended it was disappointing and after our say, they had no queries either! There were other errands that I'd run during the day, either to get things done or for purchasing stuff that were required for the do. It was hectic but not tiring, I must admit!

Meanwhile, Lekha, along with my sister and brother-in-law, had gone across to the Lulu Mall, purchased cushion covers - long standing work - and they had a ride on the metro.

Girija, from the staff, had fetched our lunch from the cafeteria, nearby. It was wholesome and filling! But there was no question of catching my forty winks after that!

By evening, the photographs of the Foundation's activities had been collected and we made a beeline to the parish hall to set up the pieces and have the auditorium arranged to our requirements. The clock kept ticking, had dinner from a wayside stall to ensure that the interruption in our work was minimal. and we worked and we worked......


Tailpiece.

A long day by the end of which I was dog tired! But it was all fun working with the staff and Maman and I stayed till the end!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment