Friday, August 21, 2020

Heroes have feet of clay!

 Very sad!

The Sushant Singh Rajput incident has made me realise what a fool I have been all my life. In my younger days, I idolised Amitabh Bachchan as he fought for what's right in Shahenshah. Through my youth, I believed Shahrukh Khan was the true Badshah as he jumped fires to fight villains. Then came Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan and a whole lot of them. 

What a fool I was! Today their deafening silence over the Sushant story has made me realise they are nothing but weak hearted clowns who painted their faces to entertain us.

The non-reactive behaviour of these so-called heroes seems very abnormal and against the norm of nature to me. Do you wonder why I say this?

When a crow dies, several other crows gather around the body of their mate. Even the most feeble insect - the ant, is shown respect and solidarity by the others of its species as they march carrying its dead body on their shoulders. And how do we see these Khans, Bachchans and Kapoors reacting to their colleague's death? - with silence, invisibility, indifference. Their souls are darker than a crow's and their hearts are tinier than that of an ant.

I am not passing judgement if it was a suicide or murder - because I do not know. None of us, probably, do. It's simple logic that his death is not normal. That's why the CBI has descended to understand what ended the life of a 34 year old wonderful human being. We can't just say RIP and join hands for his soul because he didn't die of cancer or heart attack like Irrfan Khan, Rishi Kapoor or Saroj Khan.

I believe most of the people who are demanding a thorough investigation, are neither his relatives, friends  nor colleagues. Our primal instinct was making us stand in solidarity. But why are these biggies silent? Are they even human? Mr Bachchan, are our voices reaching up to you? Madhuri Dixit, would you be able to forgive yourself? You know best how much he loved you, he died and you are silent. Why???

Deepika Padukone, I always believed you were a good soul and as fierce as Padmavat. The way you ran to be beside the ruckus-makers at the JNU, not too long ago, exposed your sham! Aw shucks, you people fooled us - the educated audience (the corporate, the doctors, teachers, bankers, the engineers and above all, the common man - we all are fools) and you feed on our hard-earned money. You don't deserve the luxurious life at our cost. Your masks - no, not the Corona ones - are out. 

You are mere clowns with face-paint who have become the movie mafia. Time to get you on the mat!

- Adapted from a What'sApp post.


Tailpiece.

Got up at 6, the chores but was ready by a quarter to 10. Finished quite a few pending jobs and felt light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment