Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Beyond the grave - a true story!

This is the story of a young college girl Priya who passed away last month in Coimbatore when she was hit by a truck.  

She had a boyfriend, Shankar and they were truly in love. They spent half the day talking on the phone.

Shankar was very close to Priya's family as well.

She always told her friends and parents, "When I pass away please burn me with my phone".

After her death, people couldn't lift her body though a lot of them tried.

Eventually, they called a person who could speak with the soul of the departed. After a few minutes, he said, "This girl misses something here".

They remembered her wish for the phone and placed it with her, after which the body could be lifted easily. All of them were shocked.

Priya's parents did not inform Shankar that Priya had passed away.....

After two weeks, Shankar called Priya's mom......"Aunty, I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me. Don't tell Priya that I'm coming, I wanna surprise her". 

Her mother replied, "We need to tell you something".

After he arrived, they told him the truth about Priya. He laughed and said, "Don't fool me - tell Priya to come out, I have a gift for her. Please stop this nonsense".

Then they showed him her death certificate and the necessary proof. Shankar started to sweat.

He said, "It can't be true. We just spoke yesterday. She still calls me".

He was shaking when suddenly his phone rang......"See the call is from Priya, see this....."

He answered the call using the loudspeaker. All of them heard his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming.

It is the actual voice of Priya and there was no way others could use her sim since it was burned along with her.

They were so shocked and asked for the same person (who can speak with the soul of the dead) help again.

He worked tirelessly for five hours and then the discovered one thing which really shocked them.....

(Vodafone has the best coverage).
"Wherever you go, our network follows!!

Don't yell at me....
I am also looking for the idiot who sent me this....

Courtesy. What'sApp


Tailpiece.

Had got up at 5, reduced my water levels but sleep wasn't forthcoming. So, I recited my prayers and turned off to sleep yet again.

Got up around 6, lit the lamp at the puja room, opened up the The Quarterdeck, the chores and was ready by a half past 9. Waited for the showers to pass and then, drove off to Puzhakkal to hand over the Chevy for repairs. Showed the 'customer advisor' the defects.

Returned by lunchtime, had lunch followed by siesta.

Shut down The Quarterdeck in phases and finished our work well in time.

Kittu was very sad....has he understood that we are going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment