Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Navaratri.

Navaratri had begun yesterday. The real fasting of Navaratri, at the intellectual level, means purification of the soul in the following ways :-

* Prathama. I will leave all my anger

* Dwitiya. I will stop judging people.

* Tritiya. I will leave all my grudges.

* Chaturthi. I will forgive myself and everyone.

* Panchami. I will accept myself aAll is well in my worldnd everyone as they are.

* Shashti. I will love myself and everyone unconditionally.

* Saptami. I will leave all my feelings of jealousy and guilt.

* Ashtami (Durga ashtami). I will leave all my fears.

* Navami (Mahanavami). I will offer gratitude for all the things I have and all which I will get.

* Dashami (Vijayadashami). There is abundance in the universe for all and I will always tap the same and create what I want through unconditional love, sadhana, nishkama seva and faith.

All is well in my world.


Tailpiece.

Got up at 7, the chores without disturbing Lekha in her deep sleep and was ready for Faiyaz, who came to draw my blood samples. Soon after, had gone down to have my breakfast and to give an inkling of the time for the drawal of the post-prandial blood sample. And he'd come accordingly.

Lekha had her breakfast at a 20' to 9.

Joseph and his silver sedan reached us by a quarter to 11. We'd packed our luggage and vacated room 256. The luggage was placed at the reception.

Dropped Lekha at Shenoy care and I'd gone across to Satish Bhat. A quick review and juggling of medicines were done and we said our byes to meet again on 22 Dec for the next review. Returned to the BTH, checked out and after paying the path lab, we returned to Shenoy Care where we'd a long wait.

We left Guruvayur by 5 and reached our destination by 1930 hrs. Kittu was waiting for us and Lekha had fixed him his meal!

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment