Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Puns for brightening up the day!

* Venison for dinner again?
   Oh deer!

* How does Moses make tea?
   Hebrews it.

* England has no kidney bank.
   But it does have a Liverpool.

* I tried to catch some fog.
   But I mist.

* They told me I had type A blood.
   But it was a typo.

* I changed my iPod's name to Titanic.
   It's syncing now.

* Jokes about German sausage
   are the wurst.

* I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid
   but he says he can stop any time.

* I stayed up all night to see where the sun went
   and then it dawned me.

* This girl said she recognised me from the vegetarian club
   But I'd never met herbivore.

* When chemicals die,
   they barium.

* I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
   I just can't put it down.

* I did a theatrical performance about puns.
   It was a play on words.  


Tailpiece.

Got up a trifle before 6, the chores and I was ready by10. Washing machinex of bed linen and laying them on the clothing line to dry before the maid could put the clothes she washed to dry.

Spoke to Sangeeta after a long time. She was chirpy.

A rainy day. Meanwhile, Oommen Chandy's final journey is passing through MC Road towards Puthuppally, his final resting place. There has been unprecedented crowds to have a last glimpse of the popular leader. 

Hasn't the Congress party erred on keeping him away consequent to the 'Solar' case - a concocted case hatched by the present CM and his party when they were rattled by his rising popularity as a dynamic chief minister and his mass contact program!

Am very keen to know as to how the 'solar case' falls flat, revealing the role of the perpetrators! 

No comments:

Post a Comment