Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to familiar surroundings!

It was a hectic weekend. Firstly, both my journeys up and down were comfortable and incident free. The lecture and interaction went off like clockwork and I really enjoyed that marathon session of over two hours - literally, came back rejuvenated. I've got a feedback this morning from the organisers that the participants have endorsed that my lecture be retained for the next year - which is a very comforting thought.
In the aftermath, did a lot of travel to meet many of my friends whom I had not met for a long time and ofcourse, a few others whom I like being with every now and then, as and when an opportunity arises. I've found such interactions to be insightful and invigorating.
And on return last evening, the icing on the cake was the movie, '3 Idiots' which was worth seeing yet another time.
It's another week and new happenings and hope it's full of interesting happenings.

Tailpiece.
Incidentally, the President has formally agreed to inaugurate the concluding activities in connection with my Muthachan's yearlong birth centenary celebrations on 13 Aug '10. Must endeavour to make it there for the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment