Sunday, July 11, 2010

A doubt and my favourite for today's football finals

I was away on work for the major course of the last week and have returned just today. The break away from home was unusually hectic, as connecting with people after my professional itinerary, had been the mainstay. This was basically to take stock of existing projects and also to begin the process of dialogue for future projects that are feasible. Lots of promises have been made and consequently, a lot more of spadework needs to be done.

Oracle Paul, the octopus.
I’ve been reading the extraordinary story of Paul, the octopus who has given the right predictions of six of the previous matches towards the finals, with fascination. How does he do this or how has this process of him hugging the box containing his food and a nation’s flag being declared as the possible winner’s, been evolved? He has already predicted a Spanish win in today's finals.
On this, I’m gonna differ with Paul and as I'm rooting for Holland to lift the FIFA cup! That notwithstanding, I wish both the teams luck and look forward to seeing a clean, well fought match and may the best team win.
And was Paul a human being and that too a well evolved one, in his previous life? My random thoughts, as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment