Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Great Escape!

Tomorrow I'm off to Bombay to deliver my annual lecture to a group of about 35 bright minds. My interaction with them is in two parts - a 50 minute power point presentation on the topic followed by an hour and ten minutes of question-and-answer session. I really look forward to the latter part always, as it pumps in adrenaline into my system, when I take on queries and answer each one of them - the high that I get by the end of it is unexplainable. I sincerely hope that my past students reciprocate these feelings and also hope that I'm able to satisfy the current lot. And I would still insist that I'm a learner of the subject and hope to get new insights from the students.
It provides me an escape from the monotonous grind of life in Delhi, which ofcourse, has its own highs and lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment