Monday, July 19, 2010

It's time to move on!

I've been a bit lazy on the blogging front, in that, I've skipped a day or two when I'd not posted any thought of mine. Living through daily chores, one feels comfortable when there's nothing of urgency happening and the condition is nothing but redundancy or in simple, layman's language, 'falling into a rut'. I've been trying to convince myself that I'm yet to reach this plateau because if it's so, then it's a clarion call for me to move on.


Tailpiece.

Happened to see the movie 'Inception' - a fairly absorbing story of a gentleman who could transcend from one level of the mind to another, fully in control of his senses, keeping a track of the sequence of events and their relativity without ever losing sight of the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment