Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Soulful Music.

A very interesting thing happened today. Titty and Elizabeth had dropped by at my office. And they did say that one of the factors for dropping in unannounced was to surprise me and they sure did achieve that objective of their's!

Titty is from my school and when he was in class V, I was his Prefect and he was in my house during those formative years of his. I remember him to be a good sportsman but he was very shy and stayed away from the limelight. Years later, I'd met the couple at a prayer meeting where they'd taken it upon themselves to pray for Lekha while she was going through rough times, healthwise. Titty had called me up, prior to that, to announce that he and his wife would come to pray and were sure that god would take care from then on - he was not even seeking permission and that's what Titty and Elizabeth are all about. That's what gives them a special place in my heart.

Today too, they've floored me by presenting a maiden CD of hymns, cut by them. They've asked me to hear the musical extravaganza and to convey to them as to how I found it - at the earliest. Modest that he is, the lyrics have been passed on to him by god, according to him!

What do I say to such acts of kindness? I feel thrilled but much above that, totally humbled!

Thank you Titty and Elizabeth for your kindness. I shall ever remain indebted to you and take care. May there be many more spectacular achievements in your lives!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment