Saturday, March 11, 2023

At Raj Nivas.

Got up at a half past 3, the chores and was ready by a quarter past 5 when Anto was at our gate with his auto-rickshaw. Forgot my towel in the bargain. The train was not that crowded as it was a Saturday.

It left Guruvayur bang on the dot at a quarter to 6 and kept its time all through the journey. Reached Kollam at a 5' to 12. It left for its final destination by a 20' past 12. Meanwhile I'd tied up with our caretaker and John, with his car, was waiting for me at Aavaneeswaram.

Reached them at a quarter past 1 and was at Raj Nivas, soon after. A quick wash of the undergarments, a short snooze and left for the Thalavoor UPS at 1530. I dispatched John and the car on reaching the school because I didn't want him to wait for me unnecessarily as something told me that the MP would be delayed.

And sure enough, he fetched up at a quarter to 8. Meanwhile, many have noted my philanthropy the presentation of books and the cosy cupboard. Hope I don't get more requirements for which I'll have to say nyet and sincerely wish that it doesn't happen.

Returned from the school around 9 and I'd come walking.

The caretaker had got me dinner. A quick bite, the usual evening chores and had hit the sack soon after.

Yes, it was hectic though I didn't feel the pressure at all.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment