Monday, May 15, 2023

Return to Guruvayur.

Dateline 15 May

Had got up at 3, freshened up and recited my prayers. Turned off to sleep on completion and got up at 5 to go through the usual chores. Was ready well in time and continued with the corrections on the Foundation's masthead even at the office too.

Finished my work by lunchtime. Chambu and I went for lunch and he didn't let me foot the bill. Soon after, I'd fetched up at the rtc bus stand and got the first low floor a/c bus to Kozhikode. My co-traveller was Athira, who was headed for her home at Kozhikode - a cheerful young lady who looks after her mother. She will be headed for Mysore to get back to work at Kaynes.

The bus dropped me at Kunnamkulam by about a half past 11. Salim, the auto rickshaw driver brought me home and he was a reasonable fellow and communicative. By the time we settled down for the night, it was a half past 12. 

And we did it, wishing each other a very happy 32nd wedding anniversary!    

No comments:

Post a Comment