Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A quick trip.

After squaring up the work for the day, it was time to make a quick dash to Guruvayoor basically to take stock of the progress of work in our house.

The drive was nice though there were three occasions when I'd come across errant drivers. The most audacious of the three was an SUV, whose driver seemed to understand the delay to get the right of way at a junction but his pillion friend was showing his fists at me in annoyance! It had to be ignored much against my wishes as the traffic was real heavy and I didn't want to be a spoilsport to the others on the road. And then, of course, there was a driver of a private bus coming from the opposite direction who did try to egg me off the road and finally, showed his frustration by showing a clenched fist at me. The third was a youngster on his bike, driving all over, who'd to be told that he'd end up at the wrong end of the law for driving inebriated.

But it was okay. We could reach our destination within the stipulated time for the debrief and the briefing! There's lots left to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment