Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ullas - my able assistant.

Ullas, my able assistant, has got his marching orders. We'd given him a farewell just the other day where he got sentimental and said that he'd enjoyed this tenure of his thoroughly while learning quite a bit on the job!

For me, being more than an able understudy, he was a friend, philosopher and guide. I'd never prevented him from shooting from the hip because it gave me the pulse of the organisation. Brought up in the best of traditions and values, he was a pillar of support for his juniors.

His wife and two sons form his family and they'll continue to be at their hometown near Pathanamthitta, while he proceeds for his new appointment. Sincere and hardworking, he'll be an asset to any organisation that he works for.

I shall miss you, Ullas, but you need to move on for your professional advancement. Here's wishing that only good things happen to you. May god be with you in all your endeavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment