Sunday, December 9, 2012

A hectic Sunday.

There were quite a few things that needed to be done today and I found that I was on a spin. Each one was taken care of and the day proceeded ahead beautifully.

But in the afternoon, while I was negotiating my Chevy to turn her around did I damage its front left bumper. The tough non metallic material was torn asunder by a mean tree stump. But I must admit that the fault was entirely mine and I shall remain in a state of flux till the problem is rectified. But I can take my car to the service station only after a couple of days as a few other things need to be sorted out before that.

In the evening, we'd gone to the hospital to look up my grand aunt. She seemed to be weak and sleeping thanks to the heavy dosage of antibiotics being pumped into her for the entire fortnight. It was necessitated because surgery, at her age - she's 98 years, was ruled out. Her recalcitrant gall bladder needs to fall in line and till now, has refused to relent.


Tailpiece.

Ramakrishnan, her son, is a keen follower of astrology. As per predictions she's a tough time ahead and has to cross two hurdles:-
 
       (a) 11 Dec  -   her birthday.
       (b) 13 Dec  -   the new moon day.

The astrologer has promised to look at her horoscope after my aunt clears the obstacles!

No comments:

Post a Comment