Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The grand finale of Vaayana vaaram '14.

Cutting across party affiliations political leaders, leading cultural luminaries and people who love PN Panicker were there in full strength at the Kanakakkunnu palace for the colourful grand finale. A week when the whole of Kerala paused to remember one of her illustrious sons.

Towards the closing hours, at the school in my dad's village, I'd the privilege of gifting books worth five grand to its library as per the endowment set up in dad's name. In a short yet finely organised programme I was given time to interact with the students, the teachers and the parents. I was also shown around an 'exhibition of the books' organised for the week. It was an afternoon well spent.

And the other story....

We'd gone to visit Pidavoor amma who's been down with an acute case of bronchial congestion. The significant factor is that she's never taken medicines all these as she believes that they're toxic. Well, this time her condition had deteriorated so badly that she'd to finally listen to her doctor. And thankfully, the medicines have taken immediate effect. As I drove away from the house, I saw her through my rear view mirror with folded hands praying for my safe journey.


Tailpiece.

With such a 'strong cover' do I've to worry about any harm coming to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment