Friday, November 24, 2017

At Rema's place in Palakkad.

The day had begun on a quiet note. Had got up around 3 AM on hearing Lekha's call and realised that it was my mind playing games. Sleep just did not come by and finally, must have drifted off to sleep some time later but because of that, missed the alarm and consequently, missed the walk in the morning!

Had gone to the Jio stall in the morning to clarify certain doubts on the operating of the new dongle and found to my horror that I'd missed some of the information that were slapped on the sticker, stuck on the packing case!

Meanwhile calls and messages came by as today was my birthday. It was nice to hear classmates, course mates and friends after what has been a long time! Felt nice to be wanted by so many!!

It was an early lunch and by a half past 1, we're off to Palakkad on the first leg of our long trip that we'd planned. But disaster struck right in front of the gate, when I scraped the new rear bumper on the dwarf boundary wall across our house. I guess I ain't a good driver....what else can I say? The drive was nice as the traffic was comparatively sparse and the motorists that were active on this stretch of the highway, this afternoon, were decent and nice.

We reached my sister's place before 4 with my nephew, Achu, waiting anxiously for us. It was a wonderful evening with another full round of birthday celebrations! Well, nothing like being in the limelight all over again!!

My visit to our training units, spread all over Kollam district, has been planned over the next week while I'm at my dad's place. Looking forward to cover a wide canvas and address problem areas with the endeavour to hand out remedial measures.

Mohanachandran's medical bulletin.

"No significant change in his condition. He was seated in a chair for physiotherapy. He was holding his head up but eyes were closed. He does open his right eye once in a while but not in response to a call". Courtesy Suresh Laxman.





No comments:

Post a Comment