Saturday, March 28, 2020

God's wish?

1. The Covid-19 Lockdown.

    This quarantine is God's way of accepting a ton of wishes of :-

    (a) Kids. Can we have no school and play all day? - Done.
    (b) Women. Can we have the undivided attention of my husband who works so hard? - Done.
    (c) Working Moms. I wish I could spend some quality time with my kids and read - Done.
    (d) Husbands. I'm sick of this traffic and commuting, I wish I could stay at home and work and
          get paid - Done.
    (e) Students. I wish I wouldn't have to study for my exams - Done.
    (f) Old Parents. Wish our kids could spend more time with us rather than being busy everyday
         - Done.
    (g) Employee. Hate my job, I need a break - Done.
    (h) Employers. Have no life, wish could sit home and watch television - Done.
    (j)  Mother Earth. I can't breathe, I wish I could get a break from all this pollution and chaos
          - Done.
   
Yet we all complain - Beware what you wish - You might just get it!

    *                     *                         *

2. All About A Book.

    A book 'The Eyes of Darkness' was published in 1981, in which it is written that the (corona)
    virus was made, hidden by China, in a lab in the city of Wuhan. Later China  will use it to reduce
    the population of its poor people to become a super power and in this book the name of corona
    virus is named after Wuhan 400. In the book, it has already been told that China will use this virus
    later as a biological weapon.

     *                      *                        *

3. A Coincidence.

    How great is our God, government arranged lock down from 26 Mar 2020 and the Bible verse
    Isaiah 26:20 says, "Go home, my people and lock your doors! Hide yourself for a little while
    until the Lord's anger has passed".

    Isn't that amazing?

    And further to this.....

    The Lord commanded a lock down during pass over in Egypt.....when the Angel of death passed
    over....the Israelites were protected by the blood of the lamb - Thursday, 16th of April is when
    pass over ends....As you all know that's when our lock down is lifted......21 days is the 16th.

    God's timing is incredible. Wow and we are all protected guys.....so we might think it's not hard to
    stay at home......but........it's from God.

       *                       *                          *

4. Corona Virus Explained Easily.

     * Kate got infected yesterday but she won't know until 14 days later.
     * Kate thinks she's healthy and is infecting 10 people per day.
     * These 10 people think they are okay, they travel, go out and infect 100 people.
     * These 100 people think they are healthy and keep infecting 1,000 people.
     * No one knows who is okay or who can infect you.

     Do you understand why it is important to stay at home? Be responsible. Stay in quarantine.

5. Stop Press.

    Thousands of migrant workers gathered at Delhi's Anand Vihar bus terminal today - eye witnesses
    say that they were brought in DTC buses to board buses bound for their destinations - to return to
    their homes amid the lock down over Corona virus pandemic. Several others had walked into the
    terminal. "I have no one here who would look after me if I get infected. So, I am leaving", a worker
    said.

    My take. 

    Why this sudden bunching up of people when lock down was almost seeming to be successful in
    keeping the spread of the virus under check? Who incited the workers to such a drastic step? The
    fifth columnists?


Tailpiece.

Got up at our usual time, the chores and was ready well in time. A quiet Saturday; Suma had come by at her usual time and went about her work.

Walked to the nearby bakery to buy a few eatables like rusks and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment