Saturday, September 11, 2021

Funny puns.

.....Real nice ones.

* The person who invented the door knock won the No-bell prize.

* I couldn't work out how to fasten my seat belt. Then it clicked.

* Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. Dirty fellows.

* I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.

* To the guy who invented Zero. Thanks for nothing!

* Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, then it becomes a soap opera.

* Enough with the cripple jokes!.....I just can't stand them.

* Is google a woman? Because it won't let you finish your sentence without coming up with other suggestions.

* Want to hear a construction joke? I'm working on it.

* A prisoner's favourite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence.

* I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding.

* I have a few jokes about unemployed people. But it doesn't matter; none of them work.

* The outcome of war does not prove who is right but only who is left.

* 2 antennae met on a roof. The wedding was okay but the reception was incredible.

* Where do TVs go on vacation? To remote islands!

* Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.

* A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No change yet".

* There was an explosion at a pie factory; 3.14 people died.

* There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils. 

* I am selling my guitar, no strings attached!

* I usually take steps to avoid elevators.

* To write with a broken pencil is pointless.


Tailpiece.

Got up at 6, the chores and was ready by a quarter to 10. The maid took an off as she has lost an uncle. So, it was Lekha's show all the way.

It rained in patches today. Spoke to Vrinda, Unni kochachhan's elder daughter and could understand the angst. She has cautioned us from reaching there as there's a high incidence of Covid in that area. Sarala kunjamma has taken it badly; she has remained quiet.

Participated in the 533rd chapter of our Aazhchakkoottam : "Industrialisation through Women Empowerment" by E Salahudeen, JD, Industries Dept, Govt of Kerala from 1600 - 1745 hrs. Came to know of the various schemes available for entrepreneurs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment