Saturday, February 26, 2011

A musical evening.

It was an interesting musical evening at my cousin's place. Her house was full of guests mostly consisting of relations and close friends. Everyone contributed to the musical onslaught and it was nice to hear some of the old and golden numbers! Lekha and Meera had taken the occasion to render some classics and since both of them have learnt music, their renditions encompassed all the necessary and essential nuances.

Food and other accessories were secondary and I too put in my two bit which were well taken by the audience. However, I was forgetful of some of the lyrics and I observe that this trend has become increasingly frequent. I'd like to believe that the loss of memory is temporary brought about by the exuberance of the circumstances.

Or am I going the Alzheimer's way?

No comments:

Post a Comment