Monday, June 20, 2011

A humbling experience.

At the Victoria Jubilee Town(VJT) Hall, a prominent landmark of the city of Thiruvananthapuram, I was asked to give an impromptu lecture on 'Personality' to the volunteers of the PN Panicker Knowledge Kendras. This was squeezed into the otherwise flowing programme to ensure that the audience could interact with as many people as possible.

The rapport with the enlightened audience was not difficult to build and I found words coming out of me freely. I must admit that the part I enjoyed most - and kept me on my toes all the time - was the question and answer session. The queries came in thick and fast and it was then that I realised that I'd an audience fully aware of their environment and were matured far beyond their age.

I would like to believe that I wasn't accepted by them thanks to the halo of being my grandfather's grandson. Their eagerness to interact was a humbling experience indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment