Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A few tidbits!

1. Shashank's connect.



"The loveliest day comes when you wake up to find that life still colours your world through people who never fail to remember you".



This beautiful message was SMSed to me by one of my young friends, acquired courtsey the railways! Shashank is doing his final Engineering and will soon be graduating to another important phase of his life, shortly. I wish him the best in all his endeavours as he's a nice boy with the right values and he's done exceedingly well in Academics thus far!





2. The newest grandparents in town.



(Chandrasekhar Joshi)Joe and Priscilla have become the latest grandparents of Pune when their daughter, Ankita(Chinky)gave birth to a healthy baby girl, this morning. Time has indeed flown.



Joe was my room mate at the NDA Wing, Ghorpuri way back in spring '82, when I was DS and he, the RMO. Prisci took him away from me on 06 Mar and over the years, their's is one of the nests that I've always loved to be in. I've carried li'l Chinky in my arms many a time and it's simply overwhelming, yet wonderful to know that the young lady's become a mother!



May you've fun filled times with your li'l bundle of joy and yes, I'll meet her soon - that's a promise!!





3. The Gita classes.



The morning, these days, is power packed. Courtesy, my dad I'm enjoying his 'Gita' classes before breakfast. His rendering of the 'slokas', alongwith their meanings coupled with anecdotes make the sessions interesting and inspiring. How I wish that this state of affairs goes on and on and on........!

No comments:

Post a Comment