Thursday, August 4, 2011

On the lecture circuit, yet again!

I'm excited about my 'lecture date' that has come around. This year, the thrill is that I've been asked to do the honours by my previous organisation, which I consider as a rare privilege! As I've said earlier, more than the first one hour of my monologue, I look forward to the subsequent interaction/question & answer session with the participants which is tricky, thought provoking and an adrenaline charging exercise. It gives me a tremendous sense of satisfaction when, at the end of it all after having tackled all the queries, the class gives a standing ovation for the efforts put in. And I consider it as the best remuneration!!

I look forward to interacting with a few of my friends at Bombay during the run up and on completion, proceed to Pune, which is my 'city of joy'. Again, as I'd cited earlier on this forum, I've spent a part of my impressionable years in the city while at the NDA and hence, coming back to the city gives me a high, always and everytime.

And the added attraction, this time, is that I'm going to be with four generations of the Joshis as I'd be seeing li'l Chinky's bundle of joy for the first time! The excitement is getting to be palpable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment