Sunday, March 17, 2013

A working Sunday!

I'd decided to go on a morning walk but finally, stayed on in bed as I developed cold feet at the last moment and decided to have that extra sleep because it happened to be a Sunday!

Subsequently, we could hit the road to Guruvayur only by a half past 10. The drive was nice as the roads were empty thanks to the holiday and we could reach our destination in two hours flat. A quick lunch, a short snooze and the meeting with the workforce, readying up our house, went off with clockwork precision followed with a lovely cup of coffee with our neighbours. They seem to be waiting for our arrival and one felt humbled to see their eagerness.

The evening's pre-wedding reception of Athulya was a nicely organised function. It was also an occasion when I was able to meet up with a lot many classmates, schoolmates, course mates and friends. I could catch up with many of them and felt happy. Vaidy and Geetha were staying at the same hotel as us and we could, therefore, chat up leisurely.


Tailpiece.

All in all an engaging day where I could meet up with many of my friends after what seemed to be a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment