Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I would like to wish 'Google' many happy returns on its twelfth birthday. You've indeed enlightened millions of people all over the world by being the 'means' to improve communications on the touch of a button. Here's wishing you an exciting teenage!

Yamuna has Agra floating.

The flood waters of the Yamuna have badly inundated Agra. People have been subjected to untold misery and I'm amazed as to how people can continue to smile despite the hardships they've to go through! Yet another point to show that Indians are made of sterner stuff.

Jang Bahadur is back.

After having attended his wife's funeral and connected ceremonies, my man Friday's back. His children have been put under the care of their grandmothers - his mother and mother-in-law. The tragedy has taken its toll on him and one look at his sorry plight, I did not have the heart to give him that tight slap that I'd promised to deliver for causing misery and the untimely end of his wife.

But I can see another danger looming large. There'd now be a clamour for him to get married again - for the sake of bringing up his children - and he's gonna succumb to that call. I've warned him against that possibility as I'm sure he'll end up producing more children, increasing his agony!

No comments:

Post a Comment