Monday, September 6, 2010

A post script with an apology for being late.

Finally and thankfully, the hostage crisis epicentred in the jungles of Bihar, Jharkhand and Chhathisgarh are over and three of the four policemen are back with their respective families. One can imagine the tremendous relief that the three officers are going through and the unrestrained happiness in the homes of the three lucky families.

I'm happy for Sub Inspector Abhay Yadav on his return and unconditionally withdraw my epitaph written on him when the news of his killing was beamed earlier. May God give him a long and satisfying life!

And I'd like to pay my last respects to the unfortunate, ASI Lukas Tete who was killed by his captors. I grieve with his family at this unmitigating loss and pray to God that they be given strength to tide over this difficult period. And Lukas Tete, I'm sure your sacrifice will not go in vain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment