Monday, November 15, 2010

A couple of thoughts.

My sinus has been misbehaving.

It was a miserable day for me today. My sinus was on a rampage and I'd to keep visiting the nearby washroom to let go the phlegm that kept coming out, seemingly without any end. Concentration was indeed difficult and wonder how people, who'd interacted with me, suffered through my strangely rotten behaviour. I only hope that everything goes fine as tomorrow's gonna be a long day with me having to begin it with a necessary trip to Gurgaon.


My aunt on a Delhi jaunt.

Pappi, my aunt, has been with us since Sunday. She'd come in connection with some work at the BIS which she could do this morning. We've not been able to take her out due to the pressures of the working days, but she continues to insist that she finds the time spent with us quite interesting and I'd like to believe that statement. She leaves for Thiruvananthapuram tomorrow and has promised to visit us soon. For us, it was a nice interaction when we learnt quite a lot of new things. Thanks Pappi kunjamma, just keep visiting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment