Friday, May 27, 2011

My blogspot at long last!

Last weekend, we had driven to Bangalore to attend the wedding of Sonia, a young friend of ours and the daughter of our friends, Tommy and Pinky. Thanks to the travel, I had not been active on this forum and much to my dismay, when I'd tried to enter my blogspot earlier this week, I found that I was unable to open my dashboard due to some technical hitch.

It was miserable for the past few days since I was unable to give expression to my random thoughts. It really was a wretched existence! Am I addicted to blogging? If that's so, I really don't mind!!

Can't really express the tremendous sense of satisfaction and happiness in having got back to my blogspot. It's literally like having received a new lease of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment