Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nice to be remembered!

24 Nov happens to be my birthday. This year it has an added spice that my day, as per the Malayalam calendar, falls immediately the day after! But as a friend had remarked, both the days coincide once, every 19 years!!

Wishes and messages came in many ways thanks to the many options available for communication. Every word uttered, every sentiment expressed and every gesture communicated, reinforced the bonds nurtured over time. And I must confess that I'm fond of receiving gifts making me look forward to my next b'day even before this day becomes history!

It was also an occasion to catch up with people with whom I've not been in contact, on a regular basis. But what I sorely missed, this time, was the call from Leela kunjamma who used to make it a point to call up early in the morning and wish me happy returns.

I'd like to believe that she's with me this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment