Friday, November 9, 2012

Taking everyone together.

It sure's a testing task to take an entire group along. And as the size of the group increases, the efforts required to keep it cohesive and interactive automatically rises. No gain without pain they say. The tremendous satisfaction that one derives at the end of it all, on attaining the group's objective brings about an exhilaration that's invaluable. And which cannot be shared with anyone!

I haven't been successful too on this front. One happens to be a friend who wants to stay away from one and all because of an ailment that inflicts him. While he interacts with me on a personal level, his instructions are that I must ensure that no other - among his classmates - must get anywhere near him. It's a tall order because there are very many among them who genuinely want to be of some help to him in his times of difficulty. It's my fond hope that time would ultimately get him to come out of his self imposed exile.

The other friend just wants to stay incommunicado with the rest because of his elder son - he's two sons and the elder one is on drugs for epilepsy. Consequently, he needs to be sheltered and most of the times he remains at home under the watchful eyes of his parents. My friend is a doting father and goes through the agony himself!


Tailpiece.

Life is a great teacher. Others' experiences have been valuable and important lessons in my growth. And perhaps, it's made me a better person though this is for the others to say, not me!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment